Xiaomi now sells smartphones and other consumer electronics. Many people may be seeking a great gift for friends and families now. Check GearBest’s Xiaomi Best Deals, Save up to 60% Now! Check the secret discount link!
Xiaomi Redmi 4X and Redmi 4A are the latest budget offering from the Chinese smartphone vendor in its popular ‘Redmi’ series. Company announced the same Redmi 4X in India as Redmi 4 with similar specifications and features. Both, Redmi 4A and Redmi 4 features 5-inch display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 8 ROM. You can check our comparison overview of Redmi 4A vs Redmi 4 vs Redmi 4 Prime. In this post, we’ll guide you to unlock bootloader of your Redmi 4 device using Mi Flash tool.
With unlock bootloader, one can perform various tasks like installation of custom ROM, TWRP recovery, and rooting on their Redmi 4 smartphone. Custom ROMs are fun and some of them brings exciting features which the current stock ROM does not have. Without much ado, follow the below tutorial to unlock Redmi 4/4X/4A bootloader.
- The following guide works only with Redmi 4/4A/4X. Don’t try on any other Android model.
- Make sure to perform backup of all your important data in order to restore of any data loss occurs.
- Download & install Xiaomi USB Drives on your PC.
- Charge your device well-enough to avoid unnecessary power-off between the process.
- Enable USB Debugging from device’s settings.
Disclaimer: Unlocking bootloader of your device voids company warranty. It may also end with a brick if doesn’t follow the steps correctly. We, Xiaomi Advices should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your Redmi mobile.
Xiaomi Redmi 4/4A/4X Unlock Bootloader
1. Firstly, download Mi Flash Tool and extract it.
2. Double click the .exe file to start the installation process.
3. Now you need to login to your Mi account. If you still doesn’t have account, check here to create Mi Account.
4. Now the unlock process will start on your phone automatically and you’ll receive the message “You don’t have the permission to Unlock the device”.
5. Next, you need to get unlock permission. Simply tap “Go” button or go to this link to proceed further.
6. In the next screen, you’ll see “Unlock Now” button. Click on it.
7. Now, you need to wait for OTP to get on your device. It might take several hours or sometime days to get the SMS.
8. Input the code on your Mi Flash tool to confirm the permission.
9. Finally, select “Unlock” to start the unlocking process. This might take couple of minutes to finish. So, keep patience and wait.Check the Greatly Discounted Best Sellers 2018 and Special Offers! Also Check Our Other Websites:
Top 10 TV Boxes (Top10TVBoxes.com)
Mini PC News (MiniPCNews.com)
Top 5 Car Gadgets (Top5CarGadgets.com)
Top 5 Vacuum Cleaners (Top5VacuumCleaners.com)
3D Printers Review (3DPrinters-Review.com)
Top 5 RC Gadgets (Top5RCGadgets.com)
Top 10 Xiaomi Gadgets (Top10XiaomiGadgets.com)